Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO)
- Develop and implement sustainable strategies that align with the company’s business goals.
- Monitor and interpret external changes in the sustainability environment and derive strategic consequences for our company.
- Drive the transformation and renewal of the business model in line with sustainability objectives.
- Establish ESG governance structures to ensure adequate consideration of sustainability-related risks.
- Ensure decision-making processes include key control and audit mechanisms to accommodate the interests of all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with all departments to integrate sustainability into all functions, processes, and employee practices.
- Chair ESG committees and participate in various task forces. Contribute to risk, audit, and compensation committees, and other essential committees for corporate development.
- Report to the CEO and the board about the company’s sustainability performance and regulatory compliance.
- Extensive experience in a leadership role related to sustainability or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of sustainability issues and trends, including ESG factors.
- Strong strategic and critical thinking abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive organizational change towards sustainability.
- Familiarity with relevant legislation, regulation, and governance standards.